2. We committed to complying with legislation governing corporation’s handling of personal information including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) (incorporating the Australian Privacy Principles) and any applicable privacy codes registered under the Privacy Act.
3. We note that this policy does not apply to information that has been anonymised, aggregated or otherwise de-identified provided that no person is reasonably identifiable from such data. We use and disclose de-identified information for marketing, advertising, research, compliance and other purposes.
Collection of personal information
4. Some information provided to us might be considered private or personal. While you are not under any obligation to provide personal information to us, without certain personal information we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, respond to your enquiries or process your requests, allow you to participate in promotions or competitions operated by us or obtain the product or service you are offering.
5. The types of personal information we collect will vary depending on the reason we are collecting the personal information. We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information if it is necessary for one or more functions or activities of our business. The types of personal information we may collect and hold includes (amongst other things) names, addresses, identification information, phone numbers and email addresses, age / date of birth and video and photo imagery.
Use of personal information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
6. We may use and disclose personal information we hold about you for the purpose that it was collected, including images and video content that is submitted by you on this website, for other purposes you consent to and for other purposes that are authorised by law.
7. Some types of personal information are classified as ‘sensitive information’ under the Privacy Act, including information about racial or ethnic origin, religious affiliation, political or trade unions membership, sexual preference, criminal record and health information. Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions under the Privacy Act. We do not generally collect, use or disclose sensitive information.
8. If you have a comment or complaint about this policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
9. We will promptly contact you to confirm we have received your complaint and then take steps to resolve it. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this process you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
10. We automatically collects certain information from its website using technologies such as cookies, tags, web beacons and navigational data collection.
11. When you visit the website, our system will, for example, record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), the date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed, and any information downloaded or submitted. This information will be used for the purpose of website analysis and to help us offer you improved products and services.
12. We automatically collect non‐personal information about your visit to our websites such as the type of device or internet browser you use or the site from which you linked to our website.
Changes to this policy
16. Should you wish to read more information about your right to privacy under the Australian Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
17. You accept that your continued use of this website includes your acceptance of this policy.